Hogback Mountain Conservation Association Board of Directors
HMCA Directors are elected to the Board of Directors for three-year terms. Directors may serve up to two sequential terms, and then must step down. After one year off the Board, interested people can once again serve as a Director. If you are interested in serving on the Board, please let us know. We would love to learn more about your interests and the skills you could bring to the Board.
Term expiring Jan. 2020
- Francie Marbury (1st term)
- Amanda Whiting (2nd term)
Term expiring Jan. 2021
- Diana Todd (2nd term) - President
- Jack Widness (1st term) - Vice President
Term expiring Jan. 2022
- Nancy Anderson (2nd term) - Secretary & Treasurer
- Pieter van Loon (1st term)
To contact a specific Board member, send a note using the "Contact Us" button. Your email will be forwarded and the Board member will get in touch with you.
To be added to the email newsletter list, drop us a note using the "Contact Us" button.